Valley Christian Academy is a private Christian school that provides a quality Christian education in a private setting with outstanding faculty and staff. VCA is fully funded through tuition and fundraising, and VCA does everything possible to keep tuition rates as affordable as possible. VCA provides Christian education with financial assistance and tuition discounts. Financial assistance and tuition discounts do not apply to Preschool or Daycare.
MULTIPLE STUDENT DISCOUNT
Discounts are offered for families with more than one student enrolled at Valley Christian Academy. The oldest student is considered the first student in the family, the next oldest is considered the second student, etc. VCA provides a 10% discount for each student after the first student is enrolled.
Discounts are offered for families that work in ministries. VCA provides 20% tuition discounts for any student whose family works ministry.
Discounts are offered to VCA alumni and their students. VCA provides 10% tuition discounts for any student of a VCA alumni,
Valley Christian Academy has a tuition assistance program that is called a Grant. Through the Grant application, families may apply for a reduction in their annual tuition amount.
VCA is committed to helping you understand the resources available to help fund your student’s education. The primary responsibility for financing an education belongs to the student’s family, although tuition assistance is available for qualified students who desire to attend but lack the financial means. Grant application approval is based upon need, availability of funds, and student eligibility.
Grant funds from VCA are limited. Families foreseeing financial need should prayerfully explore all possible sources of alternative funding. To be considered for a tuition grant, a student must be in good standing both academically and in citizenship.
Tuition grants are valid for one academic year and families must qualify, through the grant application process, for a tuition grant each year.
Families that wish to apply for a tuition grant must complete the online application through FACTS at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4JK7T.
Each year, families who wish to apply for tuition assistance must complete the following:
- Complete the FACTS application online: New applicants will create a new account and returning families will log onto Family Portal, click "Financial" on the left. In the Financial Links box, there will be a link that says, "Apply for Grant & Aid".
- Pay the FACTS $35 application fee online.
- Collect all required documentation (listed below) and submit to FACTS. Once you have submitted your online application, application fee, and all required documentation, your application will be reviewed and analyzed by FACTS to determine financial need.
The following information is REQUIRED for FACTS to process your application:
- Copies of your 2020 Federal tax forms, including all supporting tax schedules. (1040 or 1040EZ)
- Copies of 2020 W-2 or 1099 for both parents / guardians.
- Copies of supporting documentation for social security income, welfare, child support, food stamps, worker’s compensation and TANF.
Once you have submitted your online application, application fee, and all required documentation, your application will be reviewed and analyzed by FACTS to determine financial need. If a financial need is determined, the VCA Board will review the application and make a final determination on grant awards based upon family need, availability of funds, and student eligibility.
Grant awards apply towards tuition only. Grant awards don't cover enrollment fees, athletic fees, or any other fees outside of tuition.
VCA cannot guarantee the same grant award year after year.