MISSION: To contribute to the Christian teaching of the home by developing the children's growth spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically. Valley Christian Academy is a ministry of Tabernacle Baptist Church, and as such, is a Christian ministry to our communities.
Valley Christian Academy provides excellence in education in a nurturing, Christ-centered and grace-oriented environment. Our mission is to challenge, motivate, and inspire students to grow in Christian character and to become equipped to be loving, responsible adults who will have a positive impact upon themselves, their families, their community and our beloved Lord.
“But grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and forever. Amen.” II Peter 3:18
“That He would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breath and length and depth and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3: 16-19
PHILOSOPHY: Valley Christian Academy addresses educational practices from a Christian perspective by, allowing our students the opportunity to begin to understand themselves, as well as the world around them, from a Christian point of view.
Valley Christian Academy is a school with definite, positive Christian standards of conduct, good scholastic planning, a genuine personal interest between faculty, students, and parents or guardians, and is a fine opportunity for the development of a strong Christian character.
OBJECTIVES: The mission of Valley Christian Academy will be accomplished by the curriculum we teach along with the environment the children are in.
- To facilitate the objectives, we will focus on Christian values and principles using the Bible as our guide. These will include:
- Teaching the child that Jesus is God's Son - our Savior
- Teaching the child to love Jesus
- Teaching the child that the Bible is God's word to us
- Teaching the child that the Bible is applicable to everyday living
- Teaching the child to talk to God through prayer
- Teaching the child that God is the Creator of the world and mankind
- Teaching the child a Bible perspective in each thing they do
- Assisting the child in developing their creative skills
- Teaching the child that talking about their faith is a natural expression of Christian life.
- Teaching the child about the United States and our history
- Teaching children to have respect for America and our leaders